Monday, June 27, 2011

Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio reveal their bikini body diet tips

Miranda Kerr 230x300 Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio reveal their bikini body diet tips Australian model Miranda Kerr and Brazilian star Alessandra Ambrosio have revealed some of their secrets on how to attain a bikini body.


Kerr, 26, Ambrosio, 28, and South African model Candice Swanepoel, 21, took part in the 15th anniversary of Victoria's Secret's swim catalogue by posing in their bikinis.


According to E! Online, Kerr and Ambrosio revealed some of their bikini body diet tips.


"I'm pretty much 80 percent healthy, 20 percent indulgent, because I don't believe in depriving yourself," News.com.au quoted Kerr as saying.


She said her workout routine consists of yoga, Pilates and low resistance weight training, and admitted that she sometimes eats potato chips.


"I also like to go on the stepping machine if I'm a hotel and I can't get outside," she added.


Ambrosio said she still had a soft spot for sweets, and refuses to give up her steak.


"Lots of greens, but I love meat, so lots of protein," she told E! Online.


Adding: "I have a little bit of chocolate here and there!"

i

No comments:

Post a Comment