Sunday, April 24, 2011

Olga Kurylenko wants to stay single for life


Post image for Olga Kurylenko wants to stay single for life


Former Bond girl Olga Kurylenko says she will not tie the knot for a third time because she doesn”t want to “sacrifice” her career for a family.


The Ukrainian actress, 30, who starred in 2008′’s Quantum Of Solace, walked down the aisle with French fashion photographer Cedric van Mol in 2000 but the pair called it quits four years later.


She then tied the knot with an American businessman but this marriage too ended in divorce.


And now Kurylenko says she is quite happy being single.


“I think I”ll be single my whole life. It’’s entirely possible I”m going to end up alone. Because I don”t want to make any sacrifices for my own development and achieving what I want to achieve and I don”t want a family to get in the way of that. I feel I”m not ready for that and I don”t know if I ever will be,” the Daily Express quoted Kurylenko, as saying.


“I was married twice and I did it early. Some people my age might say, ”OK, now’’s the time to settle down and get married.” But not me. I”ve done it before. I was settled my whole life from when I was 20 years old and I”ve always been in relationships. But now I”m not and I”m keeping it open,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment