Saturday, March 12, 2011

Brad Paisley S Wife

Brad Paisley S WifeBrad Paisley S Wife, Brad Paisley Wife kissing | Kimberly Williams Paisley On Hot Topics — WMA 2010 : Brad Paisley Wife kissing | Kimberly Williams Paisley. Kimberly Williams Paisley, Brad Paisley Wife, become hot topics in internet. Brad, presented the award by Hollywood heartthrob Matthew McConaughey, was still dripping wet from the performance of his latest hit, ‘Water,’ during which he jumped into a hot tub. So, the notoriously funny singer asked Matthew, “Can I borrow your shirt? You’re used to not wearing one,” referring to the actor’s tendency to show off his six-pack.


Brad Paisley accepting the top male vocalist award at Sunday night’s Academy of Country Music Awards. Brad Paisley says, “By the way, my wife says ‘hi’,” the “Water” singer told McConaughey. “She loved playing your wife in We Are Marshall. But she says I’m a better kisser.” As McConaughey laughed it off, Paisley reconsidered. “They didn’t have any kissing scenes in that movie,” he added. “So I have no idea how she knows that.”


Miranda, given her vocalist honors by actor Josh Duhamel, was visibly shocked to be named the winner. When she heard her name called, the songbird looked at boyfriend Blake Shelton and said, “Are you freaking kidding me?”


“You’ve got to be kidding me!” she said again, this time into the mic, then giving a humble shout-out to her fellow nominees. “Reba McEntire, Lee Ann Womack, Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift … and me? I didn’t get to thank very many people last time, but I really missed the most important person, which is the Lord. Thank you, Jesus. Thank you to my peers and the people in this business that actually voted for me and cared. Thank you so much to the fans. This is my life and you make it great. Thank you so much.”

s

No comments:

Post a Comment