Friday, January 21, 2011

Femina Miss India 2010

Femina Miss India 2010Femina Miss India 2010: Femina Miss India is an annual, national beauty pageant held in India. It is organized by Femina, a women's magazine and Pantaloons, a multi format retailer in India offering food, fashion, home solutions, consumer electronics, books and music, health, wellness and beauty, general merchandise, communication, leisure and entertainment products. The pageant gives opportunity to girls from all over India to come to a platform of character, style and personality and turn their dreams into reality.


I think they are doing a fabulous job, and if I can generate awareness about it and make my contribution to this cause, I think I will feel blessed," she added on her visit to her hometown.


Talking about the opportunity to represent India, Mamgai said: "There is a lot of responsibility as we have not won the international crown for some years now, so there is a lot of ressure and since my childhood I had a dream of becoming Miss World."

No comments:

Post a Comment