Thursday, December 30, 2010

Nira Chan Korean

nira chan koreanLatest News about Nira Chan Update: Nira Chan, Nira Chan makeup. Singapore is a popular blogger and a very very very pretty girl! At first I was like, how the hell can I do the same, that I am? Her features are perfectly proportioned and designed … his face looks so good … Sigh … Then I realized, oh, I do not try to imitate his face, his makeup! Haha … I have also taken by her beauty! Anyway, I did my best to imitate her makeup ~ like makeup, is very clean and pleasant.


The good thing about this application is that Nira makeup is almost always the same. He has that personal touch black coating with red lips. Her eyebrows are full and dark � I could not because I was dark eyebrow pencil! If you really do not use much blush, but I saw a photo of her makeup bag on your face, and had a cream blush in the shade of pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment