Thursday, December 30, 2010

Demi Lovato confirms dating Joe Jonas


Post image for Demi Lovato confirms dating Joe Jonas


Singer Demi Lovato has confirmed that she is dating 'Jonas Brothers' member Joe Jonas.


The ”Sonny With a Chance” star confirmed it during a radio interview on The Billy Bush Show Friday.


Bush questioned Lovato if she had dated a Jonas brother, reports the New York Daily News.


She replied:  “Umm, maybe.”


Then, Bush guessed if it was Joe and asked: “So, you”re dating him now?”


Lovato answered: “Yeah, he is my best friend and he is incredible".


A day after the interview, Lovato Tweeted: “By the way… I would never lie to my fans. I love you all… and I”ve never been happier. :)  ”


The couple had met in 2007 on the set of the Disney show ”Camp Rock.”

No comments:

Post a Comment