Monday, November 29, 2010

Lashes Meaning

Lashes MeaningLashes Meaning, Beauty ADDICTS has the motto “beauty made simple”.? Now they have created Lash Galore ($18) mascara which is formulated with Pro Vitamin B5 and Silk Protein for great conditioning, length and definition. It is also buildable meaning that you can add more coats for more volume � without clumping or flaking.


Lash Galore is available in one shade and one shade only � Ultra Black.? beauty ADDICTS claims that this is the “one shade every woman can wear.”? I suppose.? If you are looking for another color though because you have fair lashes and don’t want to go so dark then this isn’t a mascara for you.? I tried this mascara for two weeks and found that yes, you can easily add more volume and “build” your lashes even hours after applying your first coat.? It’s a rich, deep black that coats well and adds length with ease.? However, I did notice that by mid-day my eyes had dark circles underneath them from smudging.? It didn’t happen every time I used Lash Galore, but it did happen more often than I wanted.? I don’t know why this happened only part of the time, maybe I added too much without letting it dry properly.? I don’t know.? I kept trying and some days had great results with dark, long, thick lashes.


Lash Galore is available on the beauty ADDICTS website.? beauty ADDICTS has many other products including make-up brushes, accessories and all types of products and make-up for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment