Saturday, October 30, 2010

Gwen Stefani took up designing as career after music

gwen stefani 2 233x300 Gwen Stefani took up designing as career after music Singer/fashion designer Gwen Stefani has revealed that she took up designing so that she would have something creative to do after she quits making music.


Stefani, 40, who has found success with her label L.A.M.B. since its launch in 2003, said her need for a back-up plan, once her music career ended, led her to take up designing.


"I made so many clothes growing up, and I used to do my own costumes, all I would do was just daydream about what I was going to make," the Daily Express quoted her as telling InStyle magazine.


"I wanted so badly to have a back-up plan for when I'm not performing anymore. Let's be realistic: It's not going to be like this forever. So I wanted to continue having something creative to do," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment