Saturday, August 28, 2010

Jean Danker

jean dankerLatest Update News About Jean Danker: There was news of Jamie Yeo's engagement with Englishman Thorsten Nolte. So sudden isn't it? I mean after a failed marriage, 1 year later remarried again…. I guess we should just wish her better luck this time around! Personally, though, I wouldn't feel that 1 year of getting attached is sufficient for a couple to tie the knot. 1 year of being intimate with someone care barely count for anything, especially if you intend to spend the rest of your life with the person. I guess since Jamie's biological clock is ticking, she won't be able to wait another few years before deciding?


Glenn Ong, on the other hand, seems to like hopping from one DJ to another. I get that dating someone in the same profession is easy, since you guys share similar schedule and work stressors. But take it slowly with Jean Danker ok! So far there's no news of the


m getting married, but I think they seem quite compatible too.

No comments:

Post a Comment